- Discounted Class Fees
- Priority Sign-Up and Reduced Fees for Master Classes
- Free Admission to BRIMS Ceilis and other Member Events
- Access to the BRIMS library of Irish music and dance books, videos, and cds.
Your Membership Dollars Support
- BRIMS Scholarship Fund-BRIMS does not turn any student away for financial reasons.
- BRIMS Instrument Library-BRIMS has a growing library of musical instruments which enables students who do not own an instrument to participate in classes. Once purchased or donated, these instruments also need upkeep and refurbishment, an added expense.
- Visiting Artist Fund-BRIMS has hosted the very best in Irish music, song and dance over the years. There are many costs involved in hosting traveling artists, membership dollars can be used to offset some of these expenses. This year BRIMS is hosting Bua (September 29th) and Teada (February 24th)
Individual membership is $45/year and a family membership is $70/year. BRIMS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and your contribution is tax-deductible. Any additional gift you include with your membership will help so much to keep BRIMS a vibrant and active source of Irish music and dance in central Virginia.
Membership - Donation Form
Complete the personal information fields, select your level of membership and click "Add to Cart". (Click the "Continue Shopping" link on Paypal to return to this form to add a suplemental donation.)
Please consider making a donation in addition to your membership. All donations are tax deductible. If you would like to give at a level other than those listed below, please use the Support BRIMS link in the menu once you have submitted your membership.